onsdag 24 juli 2013

CHA release at La La Land!

We have a s new release over at La-La Land craft this week! This release is awesome! So many fantastic designs! They are all available HEREWe are showing amazing new stamps, dies, and 3-D items!!

For this project I have use this Fancy Pages Album kit and the lovely Retro Marci


I have colored Marce with my Copic and I had to challenge my self because my skincolors went dry! And the shop were I get my Copics from is closed for the summer. Grrr!! So I hade to improvise!

Skin E11-YG00-000-000-R21-20
Hair E50-53-23
Dress E44-43-42
Hairband/shoes/bag/glasses BG75-72-70, E09-08-07

There is lods of fun in this release and you will find some of it here.






 Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and see the rest of the release being showcased!!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh vad läckert det blev! Jag tycker hon är färglagd till perfektion, inte tänker man ens på att du har använt andra färger i ansiktet - bra jobbat!
    Snyggt album som du pyntat snyggt också!

    Visst önskar man att man var på CHA?
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Guuuuu så snyggt bruttan. Löv it. Måste nog beställa mej nån ny stämpel....såg genast ett par "måste ha"! ;)

    Kraaam

    SvaraRadera