onsdag 15 januari 2014

Christmas Challenge (with a sketch) #106

So I will be joining CCWS DT this year too and I will be making Christmas cards all year round again. I thought I would be tired of making Christmas cards now in January, but no. I have so many wonderful stamps I would like to use so I better get to work and  CCWS is a perfect opportunity! :-)

Today we have a new sketch for you over at CCWS and it´s my turn to make the sketch. It´s quite fun to make sketches acutally =)

Here is my take on my sketch


I have choosen to work with no lines. I have stamped Tilda with a beige Memonto ink pad and then coloured the stamp with Copics.

Red T5-E19-E08-R24
Skin E11-21-00-R20
Brown E49-47-44-43-42-41

Now head over to the CCWS blog and check out my teamies wonderful Christmas Cards.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Jamen det är ju sååå fint! <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just one word WOWWWW
    Hugs Kristel

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oj så tjusigt! Vilka härliga nyanser!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Woooowwww Christina... that is a great card ...so lovely... gorgeous

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love it!!
    Card (and sketch)are great!!
    Hugs, Wilma

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oooh wow Christina, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring on this stamp xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hey admin, good Posting. Totally Great blog post. You have gained a completely new reader. Pls continue this awesome work and I look forward to more of your gorgeous blog posts. Thank you very much, ..Thank you most for useful information. ill visit your site once more..

    Cardsharing Server

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your card is amazing Christina ;o)
    Have a great weekend!

    Janneke XO

    SvaraRadera