onsdag 9 april 2014

Christmas Challenges (with a sketch) #118

Today we have a new sketch for you over at Christmas Challenges (with a sketch) and it´s our new DT-member Hetty, who has made the sketch. The sponsor for this challenge is Inky Impressions.

Here is my take on the sketch


I have used an old Hänglar-stamp and colored it with Copics, maybe not a Christmas stamp but I think it works well anyway. The small text is from Gummiapan. I have tried to do the card a bit shabby but I have a long way to go until I´m there =)

This is the colors I used
Skin E11-21-00-000-R20/E95
Red T5-E19-08-R27
Green T5-YG97-95-93
Beige E44-43-41
Grey W4-2-0
Shadow B01-00-000+blender

So, head over to the blog and check out the sketch as well as my teamies!



4 kommentarer:

  1. Wooow! Helt underbart fint kort!!! :)

    Kraaaaam

    SvaraRadera
  2. Kortet blev jättefint! Och jag tycker du lyckats bra med shabby-delen. Syns ju tydligt!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Amazing card ;o)
    Love your coloring!

    SvaraRadera