onsdag 28 maj 2014

Christmas Challenges (with a sketch) #125

Today we have some sad news. This will be the last challenge over at CCWS. Very sad indeed because this has been a wonderful DT assignment and I´m very proud to have been a part of the Design team. And it has been great fun to making Christmas cards all year round.

Well - we have a new sketch for you and it´s me who has made this last sketch and here is my take on it.


 The designer papers are from Gummiapan and I have coloured this Magnolia stamp with Copics.


Skin E11-21-00-000-R20
White N2-1-0
Red T5-E19-08-R27
Green YG67-17-25

If you want to take a look at the sketch, please visit the blog.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is stunning and thank you for the great sketch ;)
    Thank you for joining us at CCWS as designer .. and I will keep on following you.

    SvaraRadera
  2. super cute card hunny I LOVE everything about it! hugs me xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Christina... you made a gorgeous sketch for this weeks challenge.. thanks for that... Thanks for being a part of the CCWS family... Still keep track of you true FB of blogs...

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for the lovely sketch and being a DT-member of CCWS!
    Hugs, Wilma

    SvaraRadera